I want to explain things but you don't even want to talk to me. I always like staring at the ceiling wishing that you would hear me out. I know I had hurt you for so many times but I didn't mean to do that. Never I did :(
I know I have pushed you to the edge, I've been so childish, selfish, inconsiderate of your feelings. I easily get jealous when I don't have to. I don't talk sense which causes our arguments. I didn't see all the efforts you had done for me cause I was just looking at the things that I'd done for you. Despite of these, I want you to know that you have still many reasons to hold onto me. That you are always loved and cherished. I know those are enough for you to stay with me.
I love you honey. Always have and always will. How I hope everything will be all right soon. I am missing you so much. May the God bless you. Take care :**
Your Baby Jell :)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento